Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Emmett

Emmett is getting SOOO big! He has been sitting up on his own so much lately and has just been acting like such a big boy. I got him an early Easter present, it's a little penguin that he can play with while he's sitting up and he seems to enjoy it. Because he is sitting up, I got him a new bath that he can sit up in and he could sit in the bath and play for hours if I let him. Also, he is starting to notice Hershey and Cocoa a lot more and loves to touch them and watch them wrestle. His Great Grandpa and Grandma Jones got him a new bouncer, which he absolutely loves!! He just goes to town in that thing and jumps like crazy! I can't believe how blessed we are to have such a sweet little boy in our lives. Here are a bunch of recent pictures of my big boy :)



Emmett playing with his penguin friend




He was having so much fun he started talking with him!



He is so big and can sit up all on his own now!!



Kisses from big brother Hershey



He likes tugging on Hershey's ears. . . which doesn't seem to bother Hershey (well not too much anyway!)





Emmett in his new jumper. He loves it!!




In Grandpa Rawn's hat. GO UTES!!







Emmett in his new bath




He loves his toys!




This picture is my favorite bath picture because he looks SOOO chubby :)




Playing with Dad after his bath




Emmett and Daddy










1 comment:

  1. Hey Amber! Your little boy is so cute! I love babies. I would like one. Someday. I'm glad you have a blog now, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete