Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NEW

So I have finally decided to get started on my blog...

My first post will just be about my cute little family... My hubby Houston and my chunky monkey Emmett who is already 5 months old!! We also have 2 little miniature dashaunds Hershey and Cocoa.


Houston and I have been married for 1 year as of 2 days ago. Which we celebrated with dinner at home while Grandma Sheri watched Emmett. We moved into our house February 15th after we completely remodeled the whole inside- It is so great to have our own house finally. We actually live right around the corner from my sister Erica and her husband Derek and my cute nephew Mason.


Emmett is such a chunk! We went to the Dr's on Tuesday and he weighed 17.13 at only 5 months- you can imagine the cheeks he has! He is almost sitting up on his own and he has rolled over a few times. And even once he scooted on his tummy. The poor guy has a little cold right now which the Dr said he was more likely to get because of his RSV he had almost 2 months ago. Houston just blessed him last Sunday at our house. Mason also got blessed on the same day. It was great- Most of our family showed up to share Emmett and Mason's special day.






Our cute little family



Emmett and his cousin Mason

Emmett and his Daddy


Emmett the day of his blessing

I finally got his smile on camera!!

Hershey and Cocoa

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you finally!! Im so glad you finally got on top of it :)

    ReplyDelete